Terms of Business
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
1) The Hirer accepts responsibility to make sure all payments have been made for the full outstanding balance 14 days prior to the booking. The only exception to this is if you have written confirmation of account facilities. Any bookings which are not settled in full by the due date will be deemed as not required and cancelled.
2) The Hirer is fully responsible for any damage or mess other than the standard litter, created or left on the vehicle. If any member of the hirer’s group is ill i.e. vomiting on the vehicle a surcharge of £75 per incident will be made. Payment for any damages will be made by yourselves in full within 7 days of invoice, unless you made payment by credit card in which case we reserve the right to debit your card.
3) No alcohol is to be carried or consumed on the vehicle at any time. One exception to this would be on a shopping trip but any alcohol will be required to be stored in under body lockers.
4) On return journeys from Private Hire bookings we do allow additional drops, these should always be agreed in advance so that we may inform the driver what has been requested, drivers will not carry out additional drops that have not been pre-arranged. Any extra agreed drops will be shown on your confirmation.
5) The company are unable to accept responsibility for missed connections if the delay is due to adverse road conditions, breakdowns or traffic delays. We are always happy to suggest routes and times to customers but the times of the booking are your decision and adequate time should be allowed to cover these eventualities.
6) The hirer is responsible for all parking charges whilst the vehicle is in their care. Parking is to be paid to driver before return journey unless previously agreed.
7) Lost property will be stored at our depot for a period of 2 months only and can be claimed between the hours 08.00hrs – 17.00hrs Mon – Fri. We undertake to look after any lost property whilst in our care we cannot however return lost property, we will however do our best to aid collection and if necessary try to package any objects for a courier to collect.
8) Bobby's Bus do not take any responsibility for luggage or property left on or carried on one of our vehicles.
9) Cancellation Charges, Cancellation of booking up to:
Seven Days prior to Travel Date – 25% of total Charges.*
Three Days prior to Travel Date – 50% of total Charges.*
If cancelled within 24 hours of Travel – 100% of total charges
* Does not include extra costs such as ferry’s, entrance tickets, accommodation etc
10) We are unable to accept parties of all male groups, unless this has been by prior arrangement and you have had this confirmed and accepted in writing. If a driver arrives for a pick up to find an all male group the booking will be cancelled immediately and no refund will be made.
11) All our vehicles are non smoking please do not embarrass our driver by asking to smoke.
12) Unless you tell us otherwise in writing you are deemed as having accepted these terms and conditions of hire in full, it is the responsibility of the hirer to make their group aware of the conditions.